Bateman Collins introduces finance leaders with the capability to manage the broad range of provisions required within an often increasingly strategic and commercial Finance function. Finance leaders are required who can balance the competing priorities of commercial insight, increasing regulation, legal entity simplification and cost reduction.
Bateman Collins provides organisations with executive finance leadership at the most senior level and into senior leadership teams, from head of department to senior manager level, across all finance disciplines:-
- Group and Divisional Chief Financial Officers
- Finance Directors
- Corporate Finance Executives
- Financial Control
- Financial & Management Reporting
- Financial Planning and Analysis
- Financial Performance and Finance Business Partnering
- Regulatory and Internal Control
- Finance Operations
- Treasury, Tax, Investor Relations and Audit
This includes provision of multi-specialist executives with expertise delivering finance transformation and regulatory change, reflecting the growth of shared services and offshoring designed to streamline accounting processes, manage workflow more effectively and reduce the dominance of high cost centres.
Experts in Executive Search
Innovation at our core – we search further and faster.